Monday, February 25, 2013

A Warning to Mothers

Hi Friends! I am excited to invite you to join me over at Missional Women.  Missional Women is a website dedicated to teaching Women how to live Missionally. We hope to teach how to view the world as your mission field and to see how Christ can use you in the every day simple moments. 

This month I realized, it had been YEARS since I have actually sat through a commercial because we use a DVR.  I never watch television when the children are awake so everything I watch I Fast Forward or I watch it on Netflix.  Am I the only one? :) 
Well last month I was rudely awakened to an area I never had considered guarding my children

If you are a DVR addict as well I would love to invite you to join me over at Missional Women and give me your thoughts.




It's been a while.  I am currently writing periodically over at 
and trying to keep up (but miserably failing ;) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment